- 4 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg (Added last!)
- Add everything together in a mug, and whisk till smooth.
- Cook in a microwave at full power for 1.5 to 3 minutes (cooking time depends on the power of your microwave). You can also have fun watching it rise and cook!
- Ready to eat!! (I also lightly microwaved some marshmallows on the side to eat)
Like I wrote above, it is soft, and tastes just like a normally-baked cake (a bit more crumbly though), and pretty yummy for a late-night snack!