Thursday 26 July 2012

Sura sushi (Mountain View)

Sura is one of our favorite sushi restaurants in the Mountain View area! We like how their fish is really fresh, and it's never crowded. Their salmon is really really nice and their rolls are yummy.
My boyfriend likes their lunch bentos since it's cheap and generous. I didn't realize how big the lunch bento was till yesterday! It came with a salad, miso soup, and 2 or 3 items (depending on what you order). I could barely finish half of my bento, but it was pretty good. I ordered california roll, grilled saba, and tempura. I think the tempura breading was a little thick, but everything else was nice.


My lunch bento minus one california roll


Some of my favorite sushi!

2000 West El Camino Real  

Mountain View, CA 94040

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show respect to the blog owner and other commenters when leaving your thoughts.